Delve into the history of Jewish immigrants who moved to Cuba in the early 20th century, 1920’s & 1930’s. Visit existing and important landmarks, synagogues, and meet members of the local Jewish community.
– Meet with a member of the Jewish community to tour Sephardic Synagogue in Vedado and see two others
– Visit Menorah Square, dedicated to the holocaust victims
– The Jewish cemetery in Guanabacoa
– Have a cocktail and admire the unique decor of Hotel Raquel
– Tour is OFAC compliant under the general license “Support for the Cuban people” 515.574